Donations of clothing and household items can be dropped off at the following times:
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - noon
Friday 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
First Saturday of the month: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
If you have any questions about donations, or require a special pickup, Contact Us.
Organize a donation drive!
ITEMS IN CONSTANT DEMAND AT THE CENTER:
Clothing and Toiletries
- Gently used clothing, infant through adult sizes
- Shoes and boots, all sizes
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- NEW underwear and socks
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, etc.)
- Toilet paper
- Linens (sheets, blankets, bedspreads, etc.)
- Pots, pans, and skillets
- Dishes, glasses, and flatware
- Small appliances: toasters, slow cookers, coffeemakers
- Infant and baby items
- Toys and books
Because of space limitations, we cannot accept furniture. If you have furniture to donate, please contact Joseph’s Coat of Central Ohio at 614-863-1371