Do you need help?
Wednesdays 9:00-11:30am, Fridays 2:30–5:00pm
- We provide food, clothing/necessities, life skills, and hope and love to those in need!
- The Center serves those who live in 5 east/southeast Columbus zip codes: 43209, 43213, 43219, 43227, and 43232.
- You are invited to shop at our facility during open hours and receive items at no cost to you.
- No appointment needed.
Sign up free at any time during open hours, no appointment necessary!
To sign up as a family, you will need:
- The head of household needs a valid ID with a current address.
- A recent piece of mail showing current address.
- Names and birthdays for all other household members.
139 E. 2nd Ave.
State ID, birth certificate vouchers
578 E. Main St.
Birth certificate vouchers
The Bishop Griffin Center
We humbly serve the needy among us: the homeless, the unemployed, families in transition or in crisis, and the working poor, families that simply cannot make it through the month financially.